Great Reasons to Join Today!
- All clinically necessary x-rays.
- Preventative advice and dietary advice.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- Free antibiotics dispensed at the practice.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
- 15% reduction off all dental treatments (excluding cosmetic and orthodontic treatments along with any treatments performed outside the practice
- Membership plans from £14.89 per month, plans can be arranged based on your dental maintenance needs.
Things You Need to Know:
Minimum initial term of 12 months in the membership plan-if you cancel we will invoice you for any discounts given on treatments.
One months notice to cancel thereafter. Your oral health will be assessed to see if you are suitable for the scheme-our dentist will assess you at your first visit. A policy summary for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance cover stating full terms and conditions will be supplied to all members and is available on request. A one-off fee of £9.50 per person is payable on joining the plan.
Signing up to the plan is easy and costs just £14.89 per person per month!